Immediate Wrinkle Reduction!
LOOK INSTANTLY YOUNGER!
What is a Dermal Filler?
A Dermal Filler is a soft tissue filler that is injected into your skin to help plump the injection site to reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles. There are various fillers that can be used, and the wrinkles reduction or elimination is immediate but temporary as the filler will eventually be absorbed by your body.
How do Dermal Fillers Work?
Dermal Fillers offer immediate results since the area around the injection site is injected with a filler that fills in space to create a smooth look. This treatment helps with facial creases, wrinkles, fine lines, facial contouring, and can even serve as a lip augmentator to give you fuller, plump lips. The benefits of Dermal Fillers is that results are immediate (more than one treatment may be needed to give you the look you want), and results look natural but can be adjusted to the look you like.
Dermal Fillers and You?
Before getting Dermal Fillers, it’s essential to understand how Dermal Fillers work and why so many people love them, which is why it’s important to schedule a consultation to discuss if Dermal Fillers are right for you.
Derma Filler Quick Facts
- Results are immediate
- Dermal Fillers effects can last several months but will have to be redone eventually. How long they last depends on how fast your body absorbs the filler.
- Hyaluronic Acid is one of the most commonly used fillers.
- Results can be tailored for you.
- Different fillers can have different results to achieve your individual goals
- Fillers are not for everyone, so ask us to see if Dermal Fillers are right for you.
- We use Sculptra, Juvederm (Ultra, Plus, VOLUMA), Restylane, Radiesse, Belotero, and more!
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE THE STEP TOWARDS BETTER, YOUNGER LOOKING SKIN?
Simply call us at (954) 439-3042 or click the button below
to book an appointment with us.